MEE

My photo
i really love to watch movie and i want to be a great director

10 things i hate about you

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 4:40 AM
heyyy , have been long time ye gw gak nulis , fufufu sory deh soalnya gw bingung mau nulis film apa ..
nih gw mau bahas film TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU salah satu amazingly movie from HEATH LEDGER whehehe okay here it is ...


Okay heath looked fat in there hahaha but he still look handsome..

Here is the cast ..
Heath Ledger as Patrick Verona
Julia Stiles as Kat
Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Cameron
Larisa Oleynik as Bianca


And this is my lovely heath !


Heath with Julia stiles ,his love interest in that movie


this is kat poem to Patrick after she know that he has lie to her! I love the last “ I HATE THE WAY I DON’T HATE YOU”…


When heath sing to kat that he love her ..
♪ cant take my eyes out of you ♪
( know that songs ?)


And this is the synopsis..
On the first day at his new school, Cameron instantly falls for Bianca , the gorgeous girl of his dream !the only problem is Bianca is forbidden to date until her older sister Kat goes out too !in an attempt to solve his problem, Cameron single out the only guy who could possibly be match for Kat , a mysterious bad boy( its heath ! )with a nasty reputation of his own!

Source : google , my DVD

0 comments

Post a Comment